A {40 and Fabulous} Card...

Thursday, March 8, 2012



Hello!  I made this card for a challenge.  It's been a while since I've participated in one of those.  It's for this week's Runway Inspired Challenge.   I chose to use the colors of the clothing on my card.  I ended up loving the layout of the card, but I'm not quite to keen on the color combo, which I don't necessarily understand in the clothing either.  


Maybe next time I'll be inspired by the feel or the elements used in the clothes themselves.  Thinking about it now, I should have used RUFFLES!
Thanks so much for joining me today!

Have a great day!

{40 and Fabulous!}
Stamps: Circles Plus, Number Blocks (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Your Style Blue Me Away, Paint the Town Pink, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
InkYour Style Blue Me Away, Paint the Town Pink, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Accessories: Rhinestones (Recollections), Stamping Sponge, Foam Dots

2 comments:

Jennifer Rzasa March 9, 2012 at 4:34 PM  

Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Unknown March 15, 2012 at 9:47 AM  

Love how you rounded that sentiment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP