A {Sweet Dreams} Card...

Friday, March 30, 2012


Happy Friday!!!  Yay for the weekend!!!  My kiddos are on spring break next week so it'll be a little quiet around these parts, except for a couple posts that I have scheduled.  

I'm in love with this simple card I made using the Sweet Dreams set from CSS.  It looks simple, but that's a little deceiving.  There's a lot of masking going on, although they are all straight lines so that did make it quite a bit easier.  My post-it notes really came in handy on this one.

First I created a grid using a ruler and pencil, then one at a time I put post-it notes around each square and sponged the ink in the center.  It really was easy, but just a little time consuming, but well worth it in my opinion.
After all the squares were sponged, I stamped the sentiment and stars (aren't those drool-worthy???).  This is a one layer card that packs a punch!

I hope you enjoyed today's card!  Have a great day!

{Sweet Dreams}
Stamps: Sweet Dreams (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: True Blue Fan, Green With Envy, Say Yellow to All Your Fans, Orange You Fabulous, Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Accessories: Stamping Sponge

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP