A {Happy 25th Anniversary} Card...

Friday, March 23, 2012


I have a classy anniversary card to share with you today!  Twenty-five years is the silver anniversary, so silver embossing powder was a no-brainer.  This card has a lot of shimmer and shine to it, even the pattern paper has a reflective element.  


Here's a little trick I discovered while making this card.  I love the labels image that comes with the CSS set Party Elements:Baby, but I just needed it to be bigger, like twice the size bigger.  Here's what the card looked like without all the embellishments.  I simply stamped the label image twice! Then you just cover up the center with a layer of whatever your heart desires.
Here's a shot I took in the sun so you can hopefully see some of the shimmer from all the silver.
Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!!

{Happy 25th Anniversary}
Stamps: Number Blocks, Party Elements: Baby (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Silver Valley (SEI)
Ink: From an Anonymous Source, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Shapes: Circles Dies (CSS), Silver Embossing Powder, Mini Circle Punch

2 comments:

Lori March 24, 2012 at 8:38 AM  

Fabulous! Love the shine from the embossing. And, thanks for sharing your trick for doubling the size of the frame image--I'll have to remember that ...

Steph Zerbe March 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM  

Awesome tip! Love the embossed silver! Clever for 25 years. Great use of those numbers. I am loving all of your number cards girl. So fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP