My Official 2010 Christmas Card...

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello, hello!  I mailed out our Christmas cards on Friday, so I thought it would be safe to share them with you here today.  I tried to pick a very simple design, but nothing is ever simple enough when you are making 75 cards!  My cards used 5 different stamps (wreath, sentiment, text background, trio of berries, single berry).  What was I thinking?  I spent two Girls Craft Nights, a Sunday in front of the tv watching the Bengals lose, and an evening home alone to make these cards.   


So, here it is. Our official 2010 Christmas card:
Sorry it's a little bit dark, I took about 40 photos and I couldn't get it any better than this.  Here's another view of the sentiment and text background:
And here's the inside:
And here's my name stamped on the back:
And here's what my kitchen table looked like as I was getting ready to adhere the inside panel, stuff them in envelopes and apply the mailing labels.  
I mailed 60 of these.  My extended family is rather large!  The remaining 15 will be delivered in person to neighbors and teachers accompanying some homemade goodies.


Whew, I feel so much better now that these are finished!  If you are interested, here are my 2009 and 2008 Christmas cards.


The kids had their first snow day today.  We're getting ready to head out and play in the snow.  Have a great day!
{Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year}
Stamps: Signature Christmas, Wreath for all Seasons, Text Style (Papertrey Ink) 
Card Stock: Kraft, Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Moss Green, Warm Red (Colorbox), Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Spiral Notebook Die (Papertrey Ink), Foam Dimensionals, Red Floss (DMC)
Bookmark and Share 

3 comments:

Nicki December 13, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Wow Dana you had a true assembly line going on! They look awesome :)

Basement Stamper December 13, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

Wow, you are amazing! I bought cards this year instead of making them. These look beautiful and I'm sure the recipients will love them.

Steph Zerbe January 3, 2012 at 9:10 AM  

Cool, thanks for these Past links. This is such a lovely holiday card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP