OCC Challenge - Fa la la felt!

Saturday, December 25, 2010


Merry Christmas everyone!!!  I have a new Our Creative Corner to share with you today.  Get out your new crafty goodies and play along with us this week.  Speaking of new crafty goodies, my hubby got me a Silhouette SD for Christmas.  It's been on my Amazon Wishlist for quite a while and I was planning on purchasing it after the new year.  I'm so excited to play with it!

Back to the challenge!  The challenge this week is to felt or flocking on your card.  To me, felt and stitching go hand in hand.  I used my Labels 9 Spellbinders die to cut the felt and then used my sewing machine to adhere the sentiment.
Make sure you check out all of the inspiration at Our Creative Corner.  I hope all are having a blessed day and weekend with your family and friends. We are hosting my Mom's side of the family at our house and we've been cleaning for days.  I'm really looking forward to it, but I'll be glad when we can finally relax and stop worrying about all the things that need to get done.  

Have a great day!
{Birthday Wishes}
Stamps: Icons Extras (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Life is Good (Echo Park)
Ink: Espresso Your Style (CSS)
Accessories: Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), White Felt, Pink Rhinestones (Michaels), Sewing Machine & Thread, Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

2 comments:

Tracy @ Crème de la Gems December 28, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

Hi Dana! I just love paper and felt crafts, and this little card is so adorable!!
<3 Tracy

Wendy J. December 31, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

Dana, what always strikes me first about your work is your clean simple design style. I love the way the felt adds a soft texture to this card and pops the heart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP