A Funky {Celebrate Your Day} Card...

Monday, December 6, 2010


For today's card I opened a pad of paper I've had lying around for a few months.  I didn't open it because I wasn't sure if I really liked it.  Now that I've made this card, I'm still not really sure if I like it.  The one thing I really like about this card is the cool ribbon feature I made with my sewing machine.  I've always wanted to be able to make that kind of ruffle effect and it was so easy!

The paper I used is Offbeat by Basic Grey.  I like a lot of the patterns and colors individually, but not sure I like them so much mixed together on a card.  KWIM?  
Hope you all had a great weekend!  I'll see you all back here tomorrow!!!
{Celebrate Your Day}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Patterned Paper: Offbeat (Basic Grey)
Ink: Dark Brown (Colorbox)
Accessories: Light Blue Satin Ribbon (Offray), Sewing Machine & Thread, Coluzzle, Edge Distresser, Red Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft)
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP