Paper Maniac Thursday - Hello!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hey guys!  This will be my final post for Paper Maniac.  I've had a very fun year and a half working with Patti and the girls at Paper Maniac.  It is truly a great store with lots and lots of amazing products.  What sets them apart from other online stores is their wonderful customer service and quick shipping to your door. Oh, and their prices and sales are awesome!  I have really enjoyed my time with Paper Maniac and will continue to support them in the future.

Now onto my card.  We have had so much snow where I live, I really wanted to make a happy and cherry card without any snowflakes or other winter elements.  So, I picked up one of my favorite collections, Hippy Girl by Kaiser Craft.  I cut 1.25" squares from my scraps to form the quilt-like base.  The floral die cut in the middle even came with the collection.  For the butterfly I used a Martha Stewart punch and punched it from another die that came with the collection.  
I added a little sponging around the edges.  The sentiment "hello" is from the clear stamp set Essential Messages from Hero Arts and is popped up on foam dimensionals.  

Thanks so much taking the time out of your busy schedules to stop by for a visit.  Have a great day!!!
{hello}
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Perfect Plum (SU)
Accessories: Pink Rhinestone (Michaels), Stampin' Sponge, Foam Dimensionals, Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart)
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP