TECC#20

Monday, June 16, 2008

I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day with your loved ones. I know I did. My hubby really liked his card, which says a lot. He doesn't usually care much about cards.

Back to business! The card above was made for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. Taylor posts a sketch on her blog every Friday. You have until Monday morning to post your card (yes, I'm cutting it close here!). Taylor always gives out a cool prize to a random participant. Added bonus! I did struggle with this card. There were so many layers and I tried to follow the sketch exactly. I little busy, I would say. Still, I think someone would like to receive it. I really like how the ribbon goes through the card.


Card Stock: Pale Plum (SU)
Patterned Paper: all other paper from Cardstock Pad (ATD- Urban Oasis)
Accessories: Light Pink Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), 1/4 inch circle punch for ribbon

3 comments:

Taylor June 16, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

Sooo pretty! Love the soft colors!

Liz S. June 19, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

Love what you did with the different papers! Very pretty!

Missy Chandler February 21, 2021 at 12:19 PM  

Since this comment is 12 1/2 years late I doubt you'll even see it 😂, but I wanted to thank you for using this paper stack. I've had it forever and am finally cleaning out and using all of my old paper stacks and was looking for ideas. Thankfully I found your blog and I'm "case"ing every single one of your cards. I just wanted to let you know that even 12 1/2 years later your blog is giving people inspiration, Thank You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP