I have a dream...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

...yes, that's the best title I could come up with. Pathetic, I know. I am really excited about this card because while making it, I discovered that all the stamps from "A is for Adorable" by SU, fit perfectly inside this stamp-shaped die cut that came with my Cuttlebug! Perfect. I made this card last Saturday at my SIL's house. I brought a paper stack and lots of white paper. This card has a lot of white and I'm not sure how I feel about that. The scallops are made by using a 1/2 inch circle punch. The edges are also inked with Chocolate Chip.

Stamps: A is for Adorable (SU)
Card Stock: Whisper White and Chocolate Chip (SU)
Patterned Paper: ATD- Urban Oasis Paper Stack (polka dots and pink)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Stamp-shaped die cut, Cuttlebug, Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), 1/2 inch circle punch

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP