Weekend Sketch Challenge

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My local Meijer store just redesigned their scrapbooking aisle and they now carry Autumn Leaves stamps. They have individual stamps for $1. The stamp you see above is called "flower trio". I knew that I wanted to do a black, white, and red card as soon as I laid eyes on this stamp. I already had the layout in mind using Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge, so it came together pretty easily and fast. The flowers are "popped up" on dimensionals for a 3D look. I don't that shows up well in the picture. I love when that happens! I also used a cuttlebug folder!

Stamps: Flower Trio (Autumn Leaves)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black (SU)
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Cuttlebug Folder, Ribbon (Offray), scissors, dimensionals

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP