SC179 Happy 50th Birthday!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We are going to a SURPRISE birthday party for Scott's uncle tonight, so I needed to make a 50th birthday card. The layout for this card came from today's Sketch Challenge that you can find here. I also took a close-up so you can see the dimension in the card. I think it's pretty masculine even though it has a flower and swirls.
Oh yeah, I'm also baking 12 loaves of beer bread today!!! So yummy, but it's so time consuming. Luckily I'm baking them 4 at a time. They are for a Quarter Auction I'm in tomorrow night since I'm a Tastefully Simple consultant. They are so much fun!

Stamps: Swirls (Autumn Leaves)
Card Stock: Whisper White (SU)
Patterned Paper: All blue paper from Making Memories- In Bloom Embellishment Paper
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Scallop Punch, foam tape, Felt Numbers (American Crafts), Paper Piercer, White Gelly Roll Pen, White Flower (Queen & Co)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP