Our weekend in pictures...

Monday, June 2, 2008

Hi everyone! We've been really busy lately and I haven't had much time to play with my paper crafts. When the kids were in school, I had the perfect schedule for making cards. I would check the challenge on SCS first thing and think about and plan my card in my head while I took the kids to school. Since I did all that planning, the card would only take me about 20 minutes. Now that school is out, I have no plan. I've been squeezing in some scrapping whenever I can. Please bear with me while I try to get a schedule sorted out. Anyway, we had a busy and super fun weekend and here are some pictures. Sorry there are so many {proud Mommy here!}.

We went to the Red's game on Friday night. This was the kids first "real" Red's game.
They were infants at their first game.
Halle & Colin enjoyed "Run it Out" the most.




And the playground in the Kids Zone.

I made this cute ponytail holder for Halle on Saturday with some hand-me-down shirts I cut up. This was super easy. I can post a tutorial if anyone wants it.

Halle riding her bike.

Colin got the bike as a Christmas present. He fell the first time he tried to
ride it on Christmas day and hasn't ridden it since. I bribed him
with Strawberry Shortcake for dessert yesterday. It worked!

Our landscaping is finally done! Scott did a great job!

Our new pet, Mickey. He is currently MIA.

Halle trying to climb a tree that is NOT a climbing tree.

2 comments:

The Ossege Family June 5, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

What cute pics of the kids! You guys did a fabulous job on the landscaping, it looks wonderful!

Catrina June 9, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Looks like you all had a wonderful time at the game and a great weekend :-) See you all tomorrow!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP