Less really is more...

Friday, June 6, 2008

I am totally one of those "less is more" kind of people. That explains why I am completely in love with this card. Some may think it's boring, but I think it elegant. I used the scorer on my paper trimmer to "emboss" the two lines above and below the ribbon. I also inked the edges if you can't see it in the picture.

OMG! I almost forgot to share my BIG news! I bought a Cuttlebug today! After throwing a small fit with the manager, he let me use my 40% off coupon. Unfortunately I have to go clean the house right now, so you probably won't see any "cuttled" creations until tomorrow. I bought so much cool stuff! I can't wait to get to play. Have a great weekend!



Stamps: Mixed Messages (PTI)
Card Stock: Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Brown Ribbon (Dashes, Dots, and Checks)

1 comments:

Liz S. June 6, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Glad that you got your 'Bug! It's wonderful for the "Clean and Simple" look! Great card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP