A {Happy Birthday Jacob} Card...

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello!  I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to recover from this whirlwind weekend.  I think I could crawl into my bed and sleep until tomorrow.  So, as some of you know I attended CKC in Louisville on Friday.  Unfortunately I didn't get to see much outside of the Clear & Simple Stamps classroom, but I still had a great time and learned a lot about copic markers.  Nicki and Reenee were so nice and I learned a lot about the company.  Would you believe I didn't take any pictures?  I could kick myself.  We were just so busy it just didn't occur to me.  Hopefully the CKC in Cincinnati will be a little less crazy.
So, once I returned from CKC I was itching to use my Silhouette.  I made this card for my dear friend's son who just turned one.  The number one, the letters spelling Jacob and the rectangle around it were all cut from the Silhouette.
I really love the argyle paper for a little boys card.  This card uses four different pieces of patterned paper, all from the Hattie collection from My Mind's Eye.  There's a lot of dimension to this little card that you can see in the above photo.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

{Happy Birthday Jacob}
Stamps: Icons Extra (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Hattie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Circle Punch, Stamping Sponge, Digitally Cut Images (Silhouette)

2 comments:

Nicki March 14, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

LOL....poor thing! :) I highly encourage taking a nap, we sure did! I think it is official, we sure know how to break in our dt members! Promise Cincy will be way more fun + we will get pics - I always forget about the pictures. :) Thanks again, you were such a blessing to have as part of the class!

Basement Stamper March 14, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

I can't believe you all didn't get any pictures!! Nicki & Reenee are great and I'm sure you were a big help to them.

Cute card, love those papers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP