A {Birthday Wishes} Card...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey guys!  I've been having some computer issues this week.  I turned on my laptop yesterday morning and it went straight to an error page and wouldn't boot up.  Until that gets fixed I'm using my husband's net book.  It's really small and I really don't like it.  I miss all my programs and shortcuts I have on my computer.  So, I made this card today and had to download photo editing software so I could crop it and adjust the lighting.  Hopefully my computer will get fixed tonight if all goes right.


So, here is my card.  I'm combining two SCS challenges.  The first one is the "Ways to Use It" challenge where they wanted you to use polka dots on your card, I think mine has more than enough.  The other one is a "sketch challenge".  The layout is pretty unique that I just had to give it a try.  
Here's another view so you can see all the dimension.  


Thanks so much for stopping by today for a visit!  Have a great day!

{Birthday Wishes}
Stamps: Icon Extras (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Dare to be a Diva Red, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Accessories: Heart Punches (Paper Shapers), Stamping Sponge, Blue Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft) 

2 comments:

Basement Stamper March 3, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

Those heart shapes look like chipboard, great colors.

Nicki March 3, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

That is a great layout, and who doesn't love polka dots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP