A {Girly} Card...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hey guys!  Before I get to today's card, I wanted to thank you all for the lovely comments I received about running my first 5K.  You all are such a big part of my life and I was so happy to share that with you.  I am overjoyed to have inspired some of you.
Okay, so here's today's card.  Sweet and simple.  I love these types of frame cards, but wanted to see if I could make one using patterned paper.  I think it turned out pretty cute, you just need to pick paper that has a subtle design and a marker that will stand out.

Well, that's all for me today.  Not much going on, in comparison to the rest of my week.


Have a great day!

{Girly, You Rock!}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Black Rhinestones (KaiserCraft), Black Fine Tip Marker (Sharpie), Ruler

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP