Sketch Challenge #183

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I was able to participate in today's sketch challenge because my house is EMPTY! My mother-in-law is watching all 5 grandkids today. They are going to have a blast and so am I! I have been working on a Papertrey Ink card swap, so I used my scraps from that project on this sketch challenge card. I hope to finish and post the swap cards tomorrow. I'm just waiting for the white craft ink to dry so I can assemble them. This card is pretty straight forward and the details are below. Have a wonderful day!

Stamps: Birthday Greetings
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: flower punch (EK Success), silver brads, paper piercer & mat pack, white gelly roll pen

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP