I'm still here!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I totally thought I would have a bunch of free time this summer to stamp, but boy was I wrong. When the kids were in school, I would make a card a day. Now I'm lucky if I get three a week.

My cousins are coming in from Kansas tomorrow for a big party and I am so excited, but it's been a lot of work. They are staying at our house for the weekend. The good news is that Scott (my hubby) is leaving for Phoenix on Sunday. I will have a good four nights to do whatever I want. I will most likely be MIA until Sunday night.

Also, I did update some links on my blog. On the right hand side I added some new stamping blogs that I LOVE to visit. I also added a few non-scrapping sites I enjoy. I would like to point out http://www.sparkpeople.com/ . I've been trying to lose weight and I LOVE this site. I use the food tracker to track every single thing I put in my mouth. So far I've lost 7.5 pounds since the end of June. If you like to eat out a lot, DWLZ has calorie counts for a ton of restaurants.

I also added a FEEDJit so I can see where you all live. I was floored that I've seen people from all across the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, and even Tasmania. This blog has been so much fun and it's so fulfilling when I see that people are actually visiting my little stamping site. By the way, do any of you know how to respond to comments using Blogger? I get some really nice comments and I would like to respond. Can you help me?

Okay, I didn't mean for this post to be so long. I bet your thinking that I could have just whipped up a card to post instead of typing out this long rambling post. You're probably right! I'll talk to you guys on Sunday night!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP