PTI Card Swap - Finished!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I finally finished my swap cards for the PTI Card Swap #7. This swap is closed, bit there are a ton of swaps going on all the time on Splitcoast. In this particular swap the only stipulation was that all your stamps had to be from Papertrey Ink. I used butterfly kisses & mixed messages (the only two sets I own). This card is actually a CASE from Laurie Schmidlin. You can see her card here and her blog here. I check out her blog every single day. I used dimensionals under the rectangle layer to pop it out a bit. I cut out the circles using my coluzzle, but you could also use punches, I just didn't have the right sizes.

We have had a busy busy busy last few days. We had two 4th of July parties, a 5th of July party, and today is our 6th year wedding anniversay (yes, 6 years on July 6th!). So, I hope you forgive my lack of posting. I'm sure you all have been busy yourselves. We also bought a new camera. I didn't realize how ancient our camera was until we got this one. So far, I love it! You can even take mini-movies! I'll be posting some pics from the holiday weekend shortly.

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses, Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Silver Brad, Coluzzle, dimensionals

2 comments:

Chris July 6, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

i love them, they are fabulous!!! i hope i get one, thanks for the inspiration!!

Sonia July 23, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

Great colors, love the butterfly.
Beautiful card!!!

Sonia (Sony)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP