Happy Birthday to ME!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Since today is my birthday, I thought I would make a card using one of my very favorite color combinations: black, white, and red. I used today's Sketch Challenge #187 for the layout. I stamped the Paisley BG stamp on black using white ink and then used black ink to stamp on white. I wish my black would have come out darker. As you can see from the picture below, this card has a lot of dimension. I used SU dimensionals under the white layer and foam tape under the red layer. In fact, when you stand this card up, it wants to fall forward from all the weight!
I'm planning on stocking up on my scrapping supplies with my birthday moolah. I have an order sitting in my cart at the Papertrey Ink store. I'm just waiting for the Guidelines Stamp set to come back in stock. Also on my wish list is paper and lots of it! Have a great day gals! I know I will!

Stamps: Paisley BG (SU), Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories:
Jumbo Brad (Making Memories), Flower (Darice), Red Ribbon (Offray), 3/4" circle punch, foam tape, dimensionals (SU)

1 comments:

Jeannie July 30, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Happy Birthday Dana!

Jeannie
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP