Release Day: Collection 5!!!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012


The day is finally here!!!  I get to share with you the awesomeness that is Collection 5 from Clear & Simple Stamps!!!  Today I'm sharing one of the newest additions to CSS's shapes collection.  It's rounded squares!  You can see my project below using all kinds of rounded squares.  
Such a cute gift to give someone you love!  I paired my card with a small jar of apple jelly.  I didn't forget about a coordinating tag.
For my card, I started with a card base of Glamazon Green.  I used the new Rounded Squares Trio die to cut 3 rounded squares equally spaced on my card.  I attached a piece of On the Catwalk Cream card stock behind the three openings. Rounded Squares Combo is a set of all different sizes of rounded square dies with coordinating dashed line stamps.  I used those dashed line stamps on the perimeter of the cream squares using Dare to Be a Diva Red ink.  Then I took some Green With Envy card stock and die cut 3 small rounded squares and attached them to the cream squares using foam dots.  

CSS has another new set that you'll see later this week that includes these apples and a coordinating apple die.  I cut and stamped the apples and attached them to the light green squares.  
The sentiment "love you to the core" comes from an older CSS stamp set called "Icon Sentiments".  I punched a small hole on both sides of my card and tied some Red/White/Green Twine.  
For the tag on my jar I simply cut an extra of all the dies but adhered them together a little differently and punched a hole to make it a tag.

You won't want to miss what these designers have in store for you!

Have a great day!

{Love you to the core...}
Stamps: Icon Sentiments, Rounded Squares Combo, Perfect Harvest (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Glamazon Green, On the Catwalk Cream, Green With Envy (CSS)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Glamazon Green, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS), White
Dies: Mini Fruit, Rounded Squares Combo, Rounded Squares Trio (CSS) 
Accessories: Red/White/Green Twine, Foam Dots, Mini Hole Punch

4 comments:

whoistracy October 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM  

So cute Dana!! Love the apples you snuck in there.

Lori October 10, 2012 at 11:01 PM  

What an adorable, seasonal gift set!

Steph Zerbe October 11, 2012 at 6:48 AM  

Nice inset of the rounded squares. Nice touch. Super cute ensemble!

Emily H October 13, 2012 at 12:24 AM  

This is fabulous! Love those rounded corners!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP