A {Pick of the Patch} Card...

Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Friday!!!  So glad for the weekend to get here.  I had such a busy week (more than usual) because my husband was on a business trip.  I'm so thankful I was able to pick him up from the airport this morning.

I have a happy and cheery card to share with you today.  The base of the card has a woodgrain impression.  It's hard to see in the above photo, but you can really so it well in the photo below.  I used the new Rounded Squares Quad Die to create the "window" for my pumpkins.  I stamped the pumpkins using the solid pumpkin image from Perfect Harvest Too.  I used a brown watercolor pencil to color in the stem.  
As you can see, the woodgrain panel is popped up on foam dots.  The sentiment "pick of the patch" comes from an older set, Icons Sentiments.  As a finishing touch, I adhered a leaf that I die cut and stamped and tied it with an orange bow.

I hope you have a lovely autumn weekend!!!

{Pick of the Patch}
Stamps: Perfect Harvest Too, LeafletsIcons Sentiments (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Brown Leather Satchel, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Ink: Orange You Fabulous, Glamazon Green, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Dies: Rounded Squares Quad, Leaflets, Woodgrain/Fall Frenzy Impression Plate (CSS) 
Accessories: Foam Dots, Orange Floss, Watercolor Pencils

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP