CSS Group Project! It's Seasonal!!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012


Hello!  The CSS Design Team and I have another group project to share.  This time it's an inspiration challenge.  Check out the photos below, they are all seasonal.  What is your favorite season?
My favorite season is Fall.  I love the cooler weather, wearing tee shirts and jeans, sipping apple cider, making chili, what's not to love?!  
I created a Fall card to share today.  As soon as I saw the new Leaflets stamps and dies, I couldn't picture stamping them in any other colors than fall ones.  As you can see here, I stamped each leaf with three colors: Dare to Be a Diva Red, Orange You Fabulous, and Say Yellow to All Your Fans.

The sentiment "thank you" comes from the newly release set Well Preserved.  I am in love with that font!!!
Those woodgrain squares are from a previously set that I just adore called Mini Squares.   One of these days I am going to photograph my cards before I erase all the pencil lines.  Every card I make pretty much has pencil lines made using a ruler to make sure sentiments are straight and items are centered if needed.  

Please join me in checking out all of my fellow designers creations:



Please stay safe if you are in the path of hurricane Sandy, you are all in my thoughts.  Have a great day!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Leaflets, Well PreservedMini Squares (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Orange You Fabulous, Say Yellow to All Your Fans (CSS)
Dies:  Leaflets (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dots

4 comments:

Basement Stamper October 30, 2012 at 11:16 AM  

beautiful card, love the wood print behind your leaves.

Audrey October 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM  

Oh I just love the multicolored leaves... so pretty!

Steph Zerbe October 31, 2012 at 6:37 AM  

Very cool. Love the woodgrain and two-tone leaves.

Lori October 31, 2012 at 10:50 PM  

So pretty, Dana. Love the look of the multicolored leaves.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP