CSS Release Review--Day 3

Sunday, June 3, 2012


Hey guys!  I'm here to review the Uppercase Dies that Clear & Simple Stamps released last month.  I am seriously obsessed with both the Uppercase & Lowercase dies.  They are so easy to customize and personalize any project.

I'm not sure where the idea for this card came from, but as soon as the idea popped in my head I just had to create it.  The idea is that the letter "fell" from their original position and now reflect the mirror image of the letters "THANKS".  I adhered them in place before I sewed along the tops of the letters.   
The chevron stripes from Designer Lines were stamped on a piece of white card stock that was adhered directly under the negative space of the letters.

There are a few fellow DT members showing off even more alpha creations.  Be sure to check them all out:


And that's not all, I have a card featured on the Clear & Simple Stamps App today!  It uses another set that I'm obsessed with!  Do you see a trend?
Have a great day!

{Thanks}
Stamps: Designer Lines (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Dies: Uppercase Alpha (CSS) 
Accessories: Foam Dots, Sewing Machine & Red Thread 

1 comments:

whoistracy June 3, 2012 at 8:53 PM  

This is awesome!!! What a great idea- I love the design here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP