CSS Release in Review

Tuesday, June 5, 2012


Hello!  Welcome to the Clear & Simple Stamps Release Review party!  I had so much fun making this little gardening ensemble.  My husband built me an 8' x 4' raised garden bed and guess what?  Plants are actually growing!  I thought for sure that I had black thumb since I kill pretty much everything I plant.

So, about my ensemble... I used Designer Lines to create a sort of "lattice" for my plants to grow up.  I attached a brown piece of card stock along the bottom as the flower bed.  It was so much fun building the scene with flowers and sentiments from All Occasions 2.

I carried the lattice element from the card over to the favor box.  The box was made using the Party Favor 3 die.  This time I wanted the flowers to look like they were climbing the lattice.
 The little tag says "open me" so you know I'm going to give you a peek inside.  It's seed packets!
I can't wait to see what the rest of the DT created, and I know you can't either!  Be sure to visit all the ladies:




Have a great day!

{Garden Party}
Stamps: All Occasions 2, Designer Lines (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Brown Leather Satchel, Purplicious, VIP Purple (CSS)
Ink: Green With Envy, Glamazon Green, Purplicious, VIP Purple, Dish All the Dirt Brown
Dies: Party Favor 3 (CSS), Mini Tag (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dots, Purple/White Twine (CSS), Tissue Paper, Seed Packets  

4 comments:

Kim Duran June 5, 2012 at 1:52 AM  

Love the flowers climbing the lattice! What a great idea!

whoistracy June 5, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

How fun!!! Your ensemble is right up my alley. Love your raised bed, too. What are you growing in there?!?

Jennifer Rzasa June 6, 2012 at 4:21 PM  

I love how you used the lattice stamp!

Lori June 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM  

What a creative use of that stamp--it works perfectly as a lattice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP