A {Thanks for Being a Deer} Card....

Monday, December 5, 2011

Hey guys!  It's been a while, right?  Well, I didn't share here on the blog, but I've been looking for a part time job since my kids are both in school.  I was hired to be a substitute teacher and substitute para-educator (teacher's assistant) in my kids' school district.  A lot of it is last minute when a teacher is sick, so that's what happened on Friday.   I worked with a group of autistic kids and I have to say that a really enjoyed it.  I was really nervous since I don't know a lot about autism, but I think I did fine and the day went smoothly.  I'm really looking forward to doing it again, although it sounds weird that I'm hoping that the regular teachers get sick, LOL.

Anyway, enough chatter from me, let's get down to business.  I made this card this morning, no person in mind and it doesn't use any challenges.  This is just where my crafty mood took me.  I've been really attracted to cards lately where the sentiment and image overlap.
I used a paper piercer to puncture a hole in the corners of the cream rectangle and then threaded the brown floss through.  


Have a great day!

{Thanks for being a deer}
Stamps: Forest Friends (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Ancestry (K & Co)
Ink: Glamazon Green, Brown Leather Satchel, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Accessories: Floss, Stamping Sponge

1 comments:

JenE December 6, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

cute! great color combo...loving the thread!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP