Holiday Gifts & Tags

Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Friday!  I'm so excited to be giving my first gifts of the season tonight.  Every December I go out to dinner with my three girl friends and we always exchange gifts.  Nothing big, just a little something.  


I always like to give something handmade and this year was no different.  This year I crocheted  them each a scarf.  I chose yarn that was really soft and chunky, it was a little hard to work with but I love the end result. I actually had all three of these made before Thanksgiving.  Since I usually give them baked goods, I thought I would throw something edible in with their scarf.

 My Aunt Patty always says that presentation is everything, so I made sure I paid attention to all the details and didn't just throw everything in a gift bag.  I wrapped each scarf around the box of hot chocolate and then tied everything in place with some twine (not card making twine, this stuff is heavy duty).
Then I made them each a personalized tag.  I used the Clear & Simple Stamps set Trendy Tags and  Icons I.  Then I dug out some letter stickers that I've had lying around forever.  


What do you think?  Hopefully they'll love it and all the effort put in to making it look nice.  


Have a great day!

{Holiday Tags}
Stamps: Trendy Tags, Icons I (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Patterned Paper: TC Garden Cottage (K & Co)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Letter Stickers, Foam Dimensionals, Clear Gems, Sheer Ribbon

3 comments:

Nicki December 9, 2011 at 6:14 PM  

awesome gift sets! Love how you wrapped each one so perfectly and personalized them...what a great treat :)

reeree62 December 19, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

beautiful!! Great "packaging" idea. Your friends are lucky!!!

reeree62 December 19, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

beautiful!! Great "packaging" idea. Your friends are lucky!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP