A {Celebrate} Card...

Thursday, December 8, 2011


Hello! I'm getting a late start today.  I made this little card earlier today and then ran out the door.  I have a few minutes before we do homework, eat dinner and head to basketball practice.  It's been like this every day this week.

Anywho, here's my card!  It's sorta elegant.  The main blue panel is scored using my Martha Stewart scoring board, it's popped up on dimensionals and lightly sponged to bring out the texture.  I used the same patterned paper for the heart that I did for the flower, they are just opposite sides of the paper, so you know they coordinate.  Love that!
Here's another view so you can see the depth in the heart and popped up layers of the sentiment and smaller heart.  The center of the flower is actually a clear rhinestone that I colored with a blue copic marker.  I absolutely love that trick.  It's really saved my from buying every color rhinestone imaginable.  


Have a great day!

{Celebrate}
Stamps: Celebrate (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: True Blue Fan, Trendsetter Blue, Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Patterned Paper: TC Cottage Garden (K & Co.)
Ink: Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Accessories: Stamping Sponge, Foam Dimensionals, Heart Punches (Paper Shapers), Flower Punch, Clear Rhinestone

1 comments:

Nicki December 8, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

don't you just love coloring things with your markers :) Your card is fabulous - love the negative die cut heart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP