My Sweet Girl

Friday, August 8, 2008

The challenge at SCS (LSC180)today was to make a Lunch Box Card. The idea is to make a little card to stick in your child's lunch box, your hubby's briefcase, something to say "I love you" or "I'm thinking of you" while your loved one is at school or work. So, since my little girl is starting Kindergarten on Monday, this challenge was perfect. I chose to use this paper from Basic Grey since Halle loves cupcakes, ice cream, and sprinkles. The challenge recommended a 3.5" x 2.5" card. So tiny! I put a Stampin' Spot next to the card so you could get an idea of the size. I also earned some bonus points for using $1 small acrylic stamps. I think Halle will love this card when she finds it in her backpack on Monday. Have a great weekend!

Stamps: $1 acrylic alphabet (Studio G- Michaels)
Card Stock: Buckaroo Blue (SU)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey cupcake series paper pack
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger Ink), Coluzzle, edge distresser (Heidi Swapp)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP