JustRite Stationery Set

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This has got to be one of my all-time favorite projects. I bought my JustRite Monogram Stamper for this sole purpose. I love stationery and I think it makes a great gift. My mother-in-law's birthday is this Saturday, so I thought I would give this a shot. I couldn't be more pleased with the result. This set includes 12 cards and envelopes all tucked in this cute box. I can't believe I made this box! I will definitely make more of these in the future. It holds the standard 4.25"x 5.5" cards.I found the template here. I followed it exactly except that I made the bottom of the box half an inch deeper so you can see the bottom of the box when the box is closed. Here are some additional pictures.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: JustRite Monogram Stamper, Swirls V (Autumn Leaves)
Card Stock: Pink textures paper (Bazzill Basics), Whisper White (SU), green (back side of an AC patterned paper)
Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin paper
Ink: Whisper White, Green Galore, Pixie Pink (SU)
Accessories: Coluzzle, Green Ribbon (Offray), Dimensionals, Red Tacky Tape, 1 3/4" circle punch

5 comments:

tipsygirl August 27, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

you did a great job - I love the oval behind the circle. Your MIL will be thrilled!

The Ossege Family August 27, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

What a cute gift for my mother and I love the way you turned Halle's school work into a memory book :)

Anonymous August 28, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Very nice! I just stumbled upon your blog today and have enjoyed going thru it (all the way thru May!). I'll be back to check you out on a regular basis. I love your style...simple, clean, fresh, kind of what I enjoy doing.

Tiffany September 1, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

Love, Love, Love the stationary! You definitely inspire!

lisa808 September 5, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the link to the template. I'm waiting for my JustRite order to arrive--it was shipped 9/3.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP