Beer Bread Tag

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have been super busy today making a dozen (yes, a dozen!) loaves of Bountiful Beer Bread for an event tonight. For those of you new to my blog, I'm a Tastefully Simple consultant. It's helps supplement my stamping and scrapping habit. Anywho, I made 12 of these tags to go on the loaves of bread. It may be difficult to see, but the tag looks antiqued by using Ranger Distress Ink in Tea Dye color. Wish me luck tonight!


Stamps: JustRite Monogram Stamper w/ small alphabet
Card Stock: Mellow Moss, Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Ink: Black
Accessories: Pre-made Tag, Dimensionals, Coluzzle, 1 3/4 circle punch

1 comments:

Cynde August 30, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

I think this tag is really cute. I may have to make one with this as a model for some baking I do. It turned out great!
I hope you have great luck at your event.
Thanks for sharing...Wheres the receipe for the beer bread? LoL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP