Sketch Challenge #164

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today I participated in another sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers. Here is the sketch that the card is based on. Each number represents a layer in the card with the third layer being optional. I omitted the third layer and centered the middle layer. I hope it qualifies!!! I've been waiting for the perfect card to break out my mini blossoms. I think it adds an elegant detail. Here are all the details.


Stamps: Blooming with Happiness (SU!)

Paper: Cream, DP from Anna Griffin (both swirly and solid pink)

Ink: Pixie Pink, Basic Black (both SU!)

Accessories: Mini Blossoms (Making Memories), Sheer Pink Ribbon, Silver Brads, Watercolor Pencils

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP