Quick & Easy Cards

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I have never scrapped this many days in a row before, much less wrote about it. Thanks to all who have visited and left comments. It means so much to me :)

Okay, I just had to do something with the designer paper I bought last night. I'm coming to realize that all the designer paper I have in my stash is either not my style any more or I don't have any other papers to coordinate it with. Now when I go shopping, I buy the paper that is double sided, or I'll buy or few sheets of coordinating papers. After I use them, I'll put all the scraps in a folder together.

These two cards I made using exactly the same supplies. They are just a little bit different. They really are the same size card, it just doesn't look like it in the picture (4.25"x5.50"). I rounded the corners on one and then used the corner rounder to make scallops in the second one. The ribbon I got at Michael's for $1- for 5 yards! I love a bargain and green is my favorite color! You can never have too many birthday cards.

Stamps: Birthday Greetings (SU!)

Paper: DP from Bohemia

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Green Grosgrain Ribbon

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP