CSS Release in Review, Day 1...

Tuesday, February 5, 2013


Hello!  Today is the first day of Clear & Simple Stamps release in review.  Today I'm focusing on two new stamp sets that were released last month: Air Mail and Alpha Clear.

Since I made a Valentine's Day gift for my daughter, it's only fair I make one for my son as well.  I tried to keep it as masculine as I could but still use hearts for Valentine's Day.
The card uses a Pressed Greige Linen card stock base, one of my new favorite neutrals.  I used the arrows from Air Mail, the letters from Alpha Clear, the heart from Shapes: Hearts Combo, and the little heart that replaces the "o" in Colin's name is from Love Cupid.  
I used the Party Favor #3 die for the box in True Blue Fan card stock.  I trimmed a thin piece of Glamazon Green card stock for the handle.  Before I folded up the favor box I die cut a heart (from Shapes: Hearts Combo) and adhered a piece of clear acetate behind it.  The strip that says "colin" uses the same stamps as the card, with the colors switched up a bit.   

You won't want to miss the other projects from the design team:




Have a great day!

{Colin's Vday Card & Treat}
Stamps: Air Mail, Alpha Clear, Shapes: Hearts Combo, Love Cupid (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Pressed Greige Linen, True Blue Fan, Glamazon Green (CSS)
Ink: Glamazon Green, Dare to Be a Diva Red, True Blue Fan (CSS)
Dies: Party Favor #3, Shapes: Hearts Combo (CSS) 
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird February 5, 2013 at 9:01 AM  

Perfect for a little boy! Super cute !

Lori February 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM  

Great gift set for a little boy! Love how you cut a heart shaped window in the box.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP