An {I'm here for you} card set...

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hey there!  I've had this new stamp set from A-Muse for a while now and sadly just now inked it up for the first time.  It was a limited time only set that supported Breast Cancer Awareness.  

My card is so simple that I decided to make a set of four.
So easy, right?

Thanks for stopping by!

{I'm here for you...}
Stamps: Fight Like a Girl (A Muse)
Card Stock: I'm a Princess Pink, Cre'me de la Cream (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Paint the Town Pink (CSS)

1 comments:

Patti J January 31, 2013 at 8:44 AM  

I have that set - thanks for the inspiration on using it! Great cards, and unfortunately, we always seem to need these now. Thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP