A {Congratulations} Card...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hi there!  Just a quick post today.  This card is a CASE of this beautiful card I saw yesterday on Dawn McVey's blog.  I loved her card and had to see how I could make it using my stamps.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, although it still pails in comparison to Dawn's card, which is utter perfection.
I really do like the touch of black, it really grounds the card.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit, have a wonderful day!

{Congratulations}
Stamps: All Occasions 1, Love Cupid (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Cre'me de la Cream (CSS)
InkPerfect Little Black Dress, Purplicious, VIP Purple, Coral Necklace, Paint the Town Pink (CSS)
Accessories: Purple/White Twine (CSS)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP