CSS Release in Review...

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hello!  I hope you are having a great weekend!  We are enjoying a nice long weekend due Election Day, the kiddos are off school both Monday and Tuesday!

Today marks Day 1 of Clear & Simple Stamps Release in Review.  We are sharing even more projects using items from Collection 5.  But specifically, today we are showcasing {The Basics} which have three groupings: Rounded Squares/Labels, Clouds (which I'm sharing today), and Fall Frenzy.

I created a card and gift bag with tag ensemble.  The card is the "cloudy day" and the tag is the "sunshine".
For my card, I started with an On the Catwalk Cream card stock base and inside panel.  I stamped the clouds from the set Cloudy Days in three shades of blue ink: Trendsetter Blue, Simply Blue-tiful, and Your Style Blue Me Away.  The sentiment, from Cloudy Days Sentiments, was stamped using True Blue Fan ink.  The panel is adhered to the card using foam dots.
For the tag, I die cut Say Yellow to All Your Fans card stock using the larger Tags 1 die.  I ran it through my Cuttlebug using the Imprints 3 (sunburst/clouds) impression plate.  The "to and from" stamp comes from a set that was released earlier this year called Trendy Tags and is stamped using True Blue Fan ink to coordinate with the sentiment on the card.  The tag is attached to the handles of the bag using Navy Blue/White Twine and Yellow/White Twine.

Be sure to check out what my fellow designers have created using {The Basics}:





Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your (hopefully long) weekend!!!

{You Are My Sunshine Card & Tag}
Stamps: Cloudy Days, Cloudy Days Sentiments, Trendy Tags (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream, Say Yellow to All Your Fans (CSS)
Ink: True Blue Fan, Trendsetter Blue, Simply Blue-tiful, Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Dies: Imprints 3, Tags 1 (CSS) 
Accessories: Navy Blue/White Twine, Yellow/White Twine, Foam Dots

1 comments:

Lori November 4, 2012 at 8:04 AM  

Great gift set! Love the embossed tag.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP