CSS Release Day! Tags!

Saturday, July 7, 2012


Hello!  It's the 3rd day of releases at Clear & Simple Stamps and I'm showcasing the new Trendy Tags 2 set.  I wanted to show how these tags can be used for more than just tags.
I die cut the tags on VIP Purple card stock four times using the new Tags 2 Combo dies, stamped them each with a different pattern using Purplicious ink, sponged the edges and then applied them to the Purplicious card stock panel.  You'll notice one of those patterns isn't released today, you'll have to wait for tomorrow for the link to work ;) --it's one of my favs from this release!
Onto the place cards!  These came together so quickly with the use of the Combo 2 Tags dies.  I was making 4 place cards, so I cut 8 tags (4 fronts, 4 backs).  I stamped on the 4 fronts and then scored the 4 backs about .5" from the top.  Apply adhesive just above the score line and then press the front and back together.  Easy peasy!
I hope you are keeping up with all the exciting things happening with Clear & Simple Stamps!  You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter so you won't miss a thing!

Check out these fantastic ladies that are showcasing Tags, Edgers, and Borders:








Have a great day!


{Thanks For Being Here}
Stamps: Trendy Tags 2, Sunburst (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Purplicious, VIP Purple (CSS)
Ink: Purplicious (CSS)
Dies: Tags 2 Combo (CSS) 
Accessories: Stamping Sponge

3 comments:

Suzanne July 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM  

Dana, SO clever to make place cards and a pattern on your card with these tags! I love all the purple too. Cute!!!

Steph Zerbe July 7, 2012 at 8:03 AM  

A tag card... I love it. I love how you arranged them. And the place cards are the best. Great idea!

Laurie July 7, 2012 at 10:38 AM  

Dana these are too cute! I love the place settings! What a fun idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP