CSS Release Day! Shapes!

Sunday, July 8, 2012


Clear and Simple Stamps is releasing even more stamp sets today!!! Today they are all revolving around the theme of shapes and backgrounds.  My project today uses the new set Mini Squares with new Shapes: Square Combo (Stamps & Dies) and the sets Trendy Tags 2 and Tags 2 Combo that was released yesterday.  I created a get well card along with a can of No Chicken Noodle Soup, perfect for someone feeling under the weather.

The gray/light blue/orange color combo came from a baby nursery I saw on Pinterest.  For my card I simply die cut 9 squares using the new Shapes: Squares Combo Dies, stamped 8 of them using 4 patterns from Mini Squares and the 9th square I stamped with an open image from the same set.  Then I used the sentiment "feel better soon" from the Trendy Tags 2.
For the tag, I die cut the large and small tags from Tags 2 Combo and stamped one with a sentiment and the other with a pattern from Trendy Tags 2.  I just LOVE that chevron tag stamp.  Of course I had to attach is to the soup can with some matching twine, the perfect touch!
We have a lot of designers showing off their fabulous creations today using the new shapes and backgrounds sets.  You won't want to miss this inspiration:





Have a great day!

2 comments:

Suzanne July 8, 2012 at 12:06 AM  

Soo sooo cute, Dana! I love the chicken soup idea, and how everything is stamped in orange.

Virginia L. July 8, 2012 at 1:20 AM  

Awesome use of the background, Dana! Love the grid design and colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP