Creating Keepsakes Convention: Cincinnati

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hello!  On Friday I was fortunate enough to meet up with the gals behind Clear & Simple Stamps at the Cincinnati Creating Keepsakes Convention.  Lucky for me I only live about 25 minutes away from Cincinnati.  Nicki & Reenee were teaching copic classes at the convention and I tagged along, picking up a few new tricks.  
Me, Nicki & Reenee
This is a bird's eye view of the showroom floor.
In the classroom, scrappers eager to learn about copic markers.
Nicki teaching.
Some GORGEOUS examples of cards using copic markers.
One of the cards made during the class.
Nicki & Reenee setting up the booth for the Friday night crop.
I had a blast hanging out with Nicki & Reenee.  I loved helping out during the classes.  It's really exciting to see someone figuring it all out for the first time and be so proud of themselves when they get the hang of it.

If you are interested in learning about using copic markers, Nicki has an AMAZING tutorial here. Don't forget there are additional resources along the right sidebar.   Now, of course, I'm itching to get some more copics!


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Basement Stamper October 17, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

Glad you got a picture of the 3 of you...I told Nicki you had to get one! I bet it was fun for all, looks like a blast!

Deanna October 23, 2011 at 10:39 PM  

What a great experience!

Nicki October 24, 2011 at 11:53 PM  

Love it :) thanks for coming to hang out with us...next time we'll have to meet up and not do any work stuff - LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP