Clear & Simple Stamps: Group Project

Tuesday, October 11, 2011



Hello!  For our group project this month we have a card sketch designed by former design team member, Kim Howard.  Take a look:
Such a clean and simple layout, but I took it a step further by making my card one layer.  Check it out:

I used the marker stamp to create the thin horizontal lines.  I wanted the ribbons to look like they were hung on a rod, like in many craft rooms.  I masked the spools to make them look like one solid image.  
After I was done coloring all the images with regular markers (crayola), I outlined them all with a light gray copic marker to add a little dimension.  


Take a look at what the rest of the design team created:

  1. Lori
  2. Laurie
  3. Kim
  4. Cristina
  5. Tracy
  6. Laura B.
  7. Laura O.
  8. Clear & Simple Stamps 

Thanks so much for dropping by!  Have a wonderful day :)

{Thank You Crafty Friend}
Stamps: Craft Room (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Accessories: Markers (Crayola) 
Copic Markers: W1, W3, W5

7 comments:

Sarah October 11, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

I got a giggle out of those marker stripes. So clever!

Donna Huisinga October 11, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

Very cute card today.

itsallrosi October 11, 2011 at 12:57 PM  

great job with a single layer card!

Basement Stamper October 11, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

Love the single layer card and how you used the markers as your border. Great job with the sketch!

whoistracy October 12, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

Love all the colors here!! This rocks!

Lori October 12, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

Dana, this is just too fun! I love all of the color here!

Laurie October 14, 2011 at 4:39 PM  

I love the way you stacked those ribobns! This is so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP