A {Sending You Smiles} Card...

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today is the fifth day of our cruise and our kids opened this card:
This is one of my favs and it was one of the easiest to make.  It totally looks like it's one stamp or at least two stamps from the same set.  The sun and clouds is one stamp from a limited edition set from Clear & Simple Stamps (you get it when you take their copic class at CKC) and the sentiment stamp is from their set called Icon Extras.  I just love happy accidents!


Today we are on the island of St. Thomas.  Not sure what is in store for us but I'm sure it'll have something to do with the beach, exploring the island, and drinking of frozen adult beverage.


Have a great day!

{Sending You Smiles}
Stamps: Icon Extras, Smile/Limited Edition (Clear & Simple Stamps), 
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Black Dress (CSS)
Copics: Y32, Y35, Y38, B93, B95, W1, 0

2 comments:

Basement Stamper September 29, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

great card, I need to pull out that LE set! Have a fruity beverage for me too ;-)

Nicki September 29, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

I'm with Kim :) What I wouldn't give for the ocean breeze and a pina colada right now! Fun way to mix sets for a cheerful card. Your kiddos must be loving this card-a-day surprise!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP