An {Ahoy!} Card...

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Today is the first day of our Caribbean cruise!  We are going with some close friends.  It's sure to be a great time.  Our kids are staying with their grandparents and I've made a card for them to open each morning.  Today is the first morning and this is the card I made for them.  I think it's pretty appropriate.
Today we are flying from Cincinanti to Orlando and then driving to Cape Canaveral where we will board the ship.  As I'm writing this I'm missing my kiddos already, and we haven't even left yet!


Have a great day!

{Ahoy!}
Stamps: Across the Miles, Alpha Varsity (Clear & Simple Stamps), Text Style (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS), Spring Rain (PTI)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Your Style Blue Me Away, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Accessories: Silver Brads, Foam Dimensionals, Top Note Die (SU), White Floss
Copics: B93, B95, W3, W5 

1 comments:

JenE September 26, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

Great card! Love the colors and cuts. Have a wonderful time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP