Wishing you comfort...

Monday, October 19, 2009

Hello! Well, my kiddos went back to school this morning. We had such a fun fall break, but I am happy to get back to making cards by myself. I think every card I made last week took about two hours. It was so nice making a card this morning from start to finish without stopping and it only took about 20 minutes.


Anyway, today's card was made for the Clean & Simple challenge at SCS. The theme is sympathy cards. I think everyone should have a stash of sympathy cards ready to go because it can be really difficult to make one in the moment. I really like the sentiment "Wishing you comfort" for a sympathy card. I guess you could also use this for a get well type of card. My father-in-law just had knee replacement surgery and I know he is wishing for some comfort.
I hope your week is off to a great start! Thanks for stopping by!

{Wishing You Comfort}

Stamps: Wonderful Wishes (Verve Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft
Patterned Paper: Early Bird Mini Deck (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Creme 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Clear Jewel Rhinestones (Bazzill)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

CarrollAnn (~CA~) October 19, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Lovely card; love the bling!

The Ossege Family October 19, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Love the card and esp. the sentiment, so versatile!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP