Precious little one...

Friday, July 10, 2009

Okay, I think this is officially my most time-consuming card I have made. But, I absolutely love it! Way out of my comfort zone. This is a very girly baby card. It's been a long time since I've put this much "stuff" on a card. Seriously, just look at the supply list at the bottom.


The chipboard is very thin. It came in a pack called Jigsaw Baby by Making Memories. I covered the chipboard with papers found in a Basic Grey Paper Pack and sanded the edges with a sanding block. The sentiment is actually two rub-ons.
Here's a close-up of the layers.
Here is a close-up of the moon which is covered in glittery stickles. I have not participated in Stamp Simply Challenge in literally forever, but today's challenge was to use glitter and sparkles. I think my card fits perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!!!


{precious little one}

Card Stock: SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Jigsaw Baby Chipboard Pack (Making Memories), Mono Aqua Glue (Tombow), Sanding Block (Making Memories), Iridescent Stickles (Ranger), Glue Dots, Foam Dimensionals, Rhinestones (Michaels), Lattice Arch Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Chit Chat Rub-ons (SU), Light Pink Sheer Ribbon (Offray)

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Jenny Gropp July 10, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Glad you joined in the Sparkle challenge for today -- this card has so much going on-- It's adorable from top to bottom and left to right!

Catrina July 10, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

This card is ADORABLE!

Jennie July 11, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Adorable card! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP