Relax

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hey guys!  This is a card I made yesterday and didn't have a chance to post.  I've been seeing a lot of these types of cards around the blogosphere lately.  I thought I would take a stab at it.  I love one dimensional card.  I'm a minimalist at heart.  The martini glasses are from Dog Gone Stamps and are actually three individual images.  I used one of the glasses in this card.


Yesterday was a BIG day at our house.  Halle lost her first tooth!!!  Her tooth had been loose for a few days and it finally came out while we were having lunch at Frisch's for my Dad's birthday.  
She looks so cute!!!

{Relax}

Stamps: Martini Glass (Dog Gone Stamps), Fresh Alphabet (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Clear Gem Rhinestone Stickers (Martha Stewart), Ruler, Markers

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP