A Mother's Card

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Monday!!  I came accross this card a while ago and tried to CASE it.  I made the circle panel, and then was stuck.  I pulled it back out over the weekend and added the ribbon.  I think that really 'tied' it all together.  I still love the original card better.  I love the idea of the offset circles with the row of rhinestones.


I took this picture on one of our new chairs from the patio set we bought over the weekend.  I love sitting out on the deck!!!

Hope you are having a good Monday!  Thanks for stopping by today!
   

{Mother}

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes (SU), Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink), Kraft (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow (SU)
Accessories: Clear Gem Rhinestone Stickers (Martha Stewart), Coluzzle, Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), Diamonds in the Rough Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP