Cute, little cards...

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I made these two cards this past weekend after seeing this post on Kristina Werner's website. Aren't they cute. They are only 3" x 3"!!! These will most likely be used as gift tags since they are so small. I really like this kraft, kiwi kiss, black and white combo.

Also, I'm working on getting my Etsy site up and running. I registered some time ago but don't have anything in my store yet. Still looking for some ideas. Hopefully I'll be posting about that tomorrow!

Have a great day!

PS. Wanna buy some stamps? I have some for sale here.

{Blank Gift Tags}

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes (SU!)
Card Stock: Kraft, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss (SU!)
Ink: Whisper White (SU!)
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch (SU!), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Paper Piercer (Making Memories)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP