Blog Update!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey guys! I've just been tweaking my blog a bit today and I wanted to let you know about one new feature. There are now two ways to subscribe to my blog. The first is by email. You can receive an email update when I have posted something new. The second way, the new way, is that you can subscribe using an RSS Reader. You can find both options on the left hand side, mid way down the page. I personally don't know much about the RSS Reader. If you read a lot of blogs, this would be a big time saver for you. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll get my husband to answer them for you! I'm going to add all the blogs I read to Google Reader here shortly.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP