{Hello}...

Monday, May 21, 2012


Hello!  Happy Monday!  Well, I've had strep throat twice in the last two months.  It's been a real bummer.  Luckily I'm the only one that's been afflicted.  I might have to have my tonsils out, blah.

So, my goal for this morning was to make a card while a load of laundry dried and I did it.  This card came together pretty quickly except for the button embellishment.  I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with that space before I settled on the button, and then it took a while to tie a perfect bow, due to shaky hands from drinking too much coffee.  
This card was made for this week's PTI Make-It-Monday challenge to use three different pieces of patterned paper on a card.  I used one of my all-time favorite pattern pads that is pretty much all scraps now (Offbeat by Basic Grey).  I knew the the blue floss would work because that color was also included in the paper pack.


Have a great day!

{hello}
Stamps: Communique Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft Like A Rockstar (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Offbeat (Basic Grey)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dots, Glue Dots, Floss, Corner Rounder Punch, Large Circle Punch, Button

5 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose May 21, 2012 at 1:33 PM  

Love the pattern combo on kraft! The single rounded corner works very well too!

Jill Norwood May 21, 2012 at 4:14 PM  

Love your card! Love the colors and the cute bow on the button is a great pop of color!

Nancy Guse May 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

I love the layout and the choice of papers, great idea!!

Marybeth May 22, 2012 at 4:39 PM  

Love the layout and your printed papers, nice idea!

Unknown May 24, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

Love this! Hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP